Does this sound familiar?
- You want to grow your market share
- You want to expand and address new audiences and markets
- You want to know more about your competitors
- You might want to launch a new product
- You might want to reduce your product portfolio without losing customers
- You wonder if you are using the right marketing communication mix
Addressing these questions from a communication strategy perspective will serve your business well. I can help you analyse the industry, markets and audiences and propose communication strategies that match your business acumen.
ND& Communication provides:
- In-depth analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) resulting in a list of actions
- Interviews with a selection of customers, suppliers, partners
- Presentation of three viable communication strategies
- If you decide to go ahead with one of the proposed strategies, ND& Communication offers guidance and help with execution and/or referral to subcontractors for graphic design, content creation; and evaluation of the communication strategy and action plan
- Specific attention to digital communication strategy, including action plans, execution and training
I have always had a broad interest in the world around me and in my job as a communication advisor at the University of Twente, I was able to work with scientists on a wide range of topics: electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics and also behavioural & management sciences and humanities. During my work at Vetaphone, I learned more about the plastics industry and the science behind surface treatment. In addition, I am also very much interested in wind power and the built environment.
I am keen to build meaningful connections between technology and society. Therefore, I am eager to learn more about your industry. Contact me and let me know what industry you work in. I look forward to discussing it with you!
Interested in booking a hands-on workshop? Please read about my offer to guide you through the building blocks of effective communication and book a hands-on workshop today.